Monday, April 6, 2009

Why do they say it's easy?

Is high school supposed to be easy? Because that's what my parents think. They complain about me staying up late every night and they tell me that I'm going to crash and burn one day, not too far from now because of my lack of sleep. I know that I need to sleep to function and I do admit that I haven't gotten my required amount of hours every night but I really cannot help it. Either I'm doing homework or I'm talking to someone on the phone with their problems. I can't help but care about my friends so I can't just leave them to deal with their own problems by themselves. Homework seems to be piling up more and more everyday so I tend to stay up later and later every night. That's normal and should be expected right? My parents are so used to seeing me sleep at 9 or 10 back in freshman year that they believe that I'm just messing around at night, blowing off homework. I do occassionally, if lucky, get a chance to take naps, but my parents still think I can get at least 1o hours every night. To me, that's impossible, or at least it is until spring break or something. Thank goodness for spring break. I really cannot wait for that so I can catch up on my sleep again.
wow, totally getting off topic now.
my bad.
:P

No comments: